Pink can be a tricky colour to wear and it can be a fine line between being a pink princess or Barbara Carlant!
If you’ve ever pondered the question, should a grown woman ever wear pink? The answer, for this season at least, is a resounding YES
With Pantone's colour of the year dominating the catwalk in dusty hues and sweet pastels it's time for even the biggest pink sceptics to embrace the trend.
We list our do's and don'ts when it comes to tackling this trend.
- Pair with navy or black for a more sophisticated look
- Keep it simple. A few accents on accesories whilst keeping clothing neutral
- Mix floral dresses with solid accessories for a more femine look
- Mix too many shades.
- Take Barbie as your style icon. Keep it sophisticated.
- Go too girlie by styling your hair in waves. Sleek hair be it in a ponytaill or poker straight will help keep it edgy.